Copperhead Water Heater
The Copperhead Water Heater is the only Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Powered Portable Water Heater on the market. It comes with a handy 12volt 2amp accessory socket to run 12v devices like a camp shower, USB charger and much more. The Copperhead Water Heater Heats up to 20L of water to 45 deg.
The Copperhead Water Heater is designed to run with 24v solar (sold separately) or 24 volt battery system. See our Support page for more information and downloads.
Add more to your outdoor adventures with the Copperhead Water Heater!
Whats in the box:
- 1 x 150w solar powered water heater with 12volt 2amp accessory socket.
- 1 x 12volt circulation pump
- 2 x mounting brackets
- Interconnecting 8mm hoses
- Input voltage 24v dc
- Input current 7.5amps
- Output 12v dc 2amps
- Heating Capacity 150w
- Circulation Pump 12vdc, 200 l/h
12 Volt Battery Connection Lead For Copperhead Water Heater
Already have solar charging your battery, now you can use your stored power to heat water. This converter comes plug and play ready. Featuring a Anderson plug to connect to your 12 volt battery and MC4 plugs to connect to your Copperhead Water Heater.
- Low energy loss 95% efficient
- Inbuilt safeties: over voltage, over current, over temperature, short circuit
- Input voltage: DC 12V
- Output Voltage: DC 24V
- Output power: 10A 240W
- Working temperature: (-40 ℃`80℃)
- Full load temperature rise: 50℃
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation rate: ± 2%
Converter Size(mm): 74 x 72 x 32
Wire length: 800mm x 2 (1600mm total)
Weight 0.3 kg
The Copperhead Water Heater comes with a limited 12 month replacement warranty. Warranty terms can be viewed on the support page of our website.